Sunday, February 7, 2021

A Weekend Trip Home

I got to see my family! This is a picture of my niece and nephew. Baylee's Baptism! Some High School friends got together for lunch. It was fun to see old friends, although I felt a little lost surrounded by children without mine. Our cousins had a girls party. We remembered to take a picture at about 2 AM and most had left but it was a lot of fun. I am glad I could make it this year! It snowed while I was in town! The trees were beautiful. I did miss my boys while I was gone. They went to another soccer game. Jackson is getting really good and is a lot of fun to watch. It was a girls weekend so we of course did some shopping. I bought some decorations and was telling Jacob that the store was out of the candy corn decor that I wanted. A little later I noticed Jacob had made a dozen little candy corn and put them up all around the house for me. He is so sweet. Thanks for the candy corn Jacob I love it more than anything sold at a store :)

10 comments:

nea said...

hi kimberly!!!
It was so much fun seeing you! I'm glad we were able to catch up with each other! I'm so glad you have a blog! It's so nice to be able to see what you're up to! I love blogs! Aren't they great! Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to get to see you at the cousin's party. You need to come here more often and see us!!!

Jill said...

Oh lovely picture. It's weird, I never thought I looked like my mom but in this picture we look a ton alike!

Jennie's bunch said...

Welcome home!! What a fun trip!! Everyone should do that atleast once a year!!
Love the candy corns!!

colleen said...

Kimberly!

Your kids are getting so big! I love your hints on your blog it really does remind me to keep focused! Thank You.

Jeaniel said...

Jacob, NICE Candy Corns, they go great with mom's Tai Pans shopping. Loved the SHORT Visit, Can't wait to see everyone in Dec. Looks like we are the only bunch that lacks having a mom and daughters get away....note your cousins blogs!!

Ashley Dickman said...

I'm glad that you had fun on your trip! I LOVE the candycorn... how fun! What a sweet boy! You look a lot like Jacob in the cousin picture... or he looks like you! I know he loves to hear that ;) *you should Jacob because your mom is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing you and can't wait til Dec. to see the whole family. Jacob is so thoughtful with his candy corns. Love you, Min

Unknown said...

Super fun trip home. Next time you come call so we can see each other and anyone wlse who may be in town. I love reading your blog to catch up. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

I made the candy corn because I was bored.