Sunday, February 7, 2021

We Thank Thee O God for a Prophet

I love conference weekend to be able to learn from a living Prophet and his 12 Apostles. There were so many good talks, but I am of course partial to President Monson. I loved his talk about Change. Life is definitely always changing and I love his optimism and Joy in life. Here are a couple of notes I took...enjoy.
Change is Constant
There is no tomorrow to remember if we don't do something today.
If you pile up enough tomorrows you'll have a lot of empty yesterdays. (from The Music Man)
They do not love, who do not show their love. - Shakespeare
Find Joy in the Journey!
The video is online now http://www.lds.org/conference/languages/0,6353,310-1,00.html I didn't see the text up yet.

1 comment:

Ashley Dickman said...

I LOVE conference and this was a great talk! I also really enjoyed the YW presidents talk!