Sunday, February 7, 2021

Daily Scripture Study

This tip is for friends and family that use the computer daily.
I have always tried to read the scriptures daily, but some days I would completely forget, or remember late at night when I am exhausted. I didn't have a routine that was working. I recently decided that I wouldn't get on the computer until I had read my scriptures for the day. What do you know, I rarely skip a day, because every day I check my email, or need a map to somewhere, or I want to order something, or work on the Searle book, check on the economy or whatever. The computer right in the front room has become way to convienient. Some days when I need something off the computer I just read the online scriptures http://scriptures.lds.org/ before I pull up the site I need. I am sure there are other good habits for reading the scriptures daily, but right now for me this link to the computer has been perfect. Hopefully the idea will work for someone else too!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Good idea! I'm just like you I am always using the computer. I didn't know they had scriptures online.

Jennie's bunch said...

That is an EXCELLENT idea!! I'm going to have to try this!!