Sunday, February 7, 2021

Tagged

I've Been Tagged by Jennie 10 Years Ago... We lived in our first house. It was built in 1922 and was 500 square feet and we loved it. Jacob was one month old, but I don't have any pictures of him that young scanned. 5 Years Ago... We were in Utah visiting family. We were there for a whole month. Brandon ran in the 24th of July 5K. Jacob had his 5th Birthday. Jackson was 3. Jeremy was 1, hugging babe and playing with Baylee. We watched fireworks with cousins at Scott & Wendy's. Jacob sliding at Grandpa and Grandma's house. 5 Months Ago... It was nice weather and we were outside. 5 Things on My To Do List Tomorrow 1-Write a to do list 5 Things People Don't Know About Me... 1 - I don't know, depends on the person. Bad Habits 1 - You'll have to outlive me and read my Journal to see a list. 5 Places I Have Lived... 1 - Utah 2 - Indiana 3 - Oregon 4- Kansas 5- Oklahoma Tag 5 People... 1 - Tanya 2 - Mindi 3 - Kristina M. 4 - Jill 5 - Jen

5 comments:

Jennie's bunch said...

I love how you added pictures!!

Jen said...

Wow... I can't believe how much Jeremy looks like Jacob at age 5! Your boys are cute.

Jill said...

That was a really fun tag. I love all the fun pictures. It would be fun to do.

Ashley Dickman said...

It is fun to see older pictures! Super cute family!

Jeaniel said...

I LOVE the videos!!! This one had a Tricky Camraman (women)Filming upside-down. Keep sending those videos!!!