Sunday, February 7, 2021

Quiet boys?

This may look like and ordinary picture, but I had to capture the moment. They stood there quiet and not moving for 5 or 10 minutes. Which for my active boys was an eternity. Joshua is stopping anyone from moving so that they don't cast a shadow over the turtle. Their patience payed off and he finally poked his head out and made it back into the trees. Joshua claimed, "he is our pet, but he lives in the forest." This is added to our other backyard "pets", the bunnies, squirrels, birds, frogs and a little lizzard Jacob found.

5 comments:

Mindi said...

I need a turtle, I'm looking for anything that will slow Brandon down.

Jennie's bunch said...

Those are the best kind of pets! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and the stories! Keep them coming. I love to hear what you guys are up to! Take care of your sweet family. Tell them all we say "hello". Kristina, Sean, Josh, and Alli

TEAM BOWMAN said...

I must say your boys are the cutest!

Ashley Dickman said...

man! Kaden would love the pets at your house!