Sunday, February 7, 2021

Who's Your Buddy?

Remember MASH from when we were kids? This is Jacob's version. You answer questions, like chocolate or vanilla ice cream, and follow the path to determine who your buddy is. I thought I would post it so his local friends could print it out, and so that cousins and friends that live far now could enjoy it too. Brandon and I have even had a couple of laughs finding out who our "buddies" are.
When he was typing it in Excel he and his brothers wanted to know how far down the cells will go in Excel. (one of those how many licks does it take to get to the middle of a tootsie pop questions) They balanced a stapler on the down arrow and just so you know it goes down to cell number 65,536. (Incase the question ever makes it to Jeopardy)
Enjoy! You're never too old for a quick game of Who's Your Buddy!

2 comments:

RIck and Ella-Rene said...

I must figure out who is my buddy, that looks fun.. We are done with our China training and will leave on the 25th of August.

Hope you family is well, I am going to go enjoy your blog site and look at all the photos.... ourlove

Anonymous said...

That is soooooooooooo much fun!!!!!!!! My first one was Michel Phelps!