Sunday, February 7, 2021

October Pictures

Joshua wanted a picture before he had to put all of his hard work away. Jeremy in front of the capitol. We toured it as a family and it is BEAUTIFUL! Jacob's dominoes.
Jackson at pack meeting.
Dog Pile!
One night my friend called me right as the boys were wrestling before bed. I could hardly hear what she was saying and as I hung up and looked at my boys making a racket...it was just one of those moments when I remember how much I love my 4 boys. I love all their noise, energy and fun.

3 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

Oh what fun. Maybe they are practicing for when they see all their Searle cousins in December :)

Ashley Dickman said...

what fun pictures! I love the dog pile picture... I remember that night!

Jeaniel said...

As always I'm enjoying ALL THE PICTUES!! Nice pumpkin Jax! I know that took some time... You did a great job! Next week is our Pinewood Derby Race! Grandpa & I made car stands for the 10 boys in 248... Couldn't help but make 2 more for our 2 FAVORITE CUB SCOUTS!! Hope you still have your cars to put on them! LOVE YOU!