Sunday, February 7, 2021

Jeremy Sunday Morning

This morning before 6:30 Jeremy was up, had showered, and was fully dressed in his church clothes ready to go. I love this guy. He is so cute, and such a pleaser. I have been pouring out the praise on the boy that is ready for church first. Jeremy has been first for the last month, but this morning takes the cake. When I asked him why he was ready so early (after congratulating him on being the first ready) he said that his brain kept waking him up telling him it was Sunday morning and he needed to get ready for church. He said he told his brain that he didn't want to get up, but he knew it was Sunday and he needed to get ready. It was a cute conversation that he had inside his head. Don't we all have these conversations, I know I should but I don't want to right now. Jeremy was a great example of happy obedience this morning. I love being a mom I constantly learn from my children. As a footnote, Yes, next week I will set an alarm in his room and tell him to sleep in until it is morning.

4 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

that is really funny... I think he has got the cutest smile!!!

Jen said...

Jeremy always makes me laugh when I see him, it seems. What a fun guy to have in your family!

Jeaniel said...

Way to go Jeremy!!! I am so proud of you for following those GOOD promptings. Remember to ALWAY do that and you will be blessed. Your a good example to your family (including your extended family). Keep up the good work.... LOVE YOU Grandma Sauer

Janna said...

i love his conversation with himself!!!!