Sunday, February 15, 2009

I love a good deal

Brandon and I took 3 days off for a get away to Dallas. My dad came in town to watch the boys (thanks Dad!). We had a lot of fun. I realized that I learned from my mom to love a great deal. I bought a shirt from Ann Taylor Loft that was $35 for under $5 after presidents day sales, and a birthday discount coupon. We also saw cereal at a great price. We brought home a few (40 something) boxes for the food storage and the video shows what the boys did with them...

At the end of the line they had a spoon set up so when the last box hit, it threw gobstoppers all over the kitchen, ingenious!

6 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

I love it!! They will make toys out of anything :)

Ashley Dickman said...

"do it again"... kaden keeps telling me that over and over! LOVE IT!

smithsmiles said...

Where did you find all these great deals? I want in on them! You're boys are pretty ingenious. Mine would probably have jumped on the boxes.

Jill said...

that's a ton of cereal! I love when you get a good deal.
Ps Love your kitchen!

TEAM BOWMAN said...

I love cereal...

Jennie's bunch said...

How fun!! You have an awesome dad to come so you guys could get away!!

I could never think to get that many boxes of cereal...we have no storage!!!