Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twins!

No, I am not making any kind of an announcement. I already have twins - 2 sets.
Aren't these two of the cutest kids ever? They now call themselves twins. Every night they try to wear the same PJs so they can match. Then they sit together in the front room chair (they call the twin chair) for scriptures, and giggle about how they are twins. They crack me up....well except for the part where they empty their PJ drawers every night looking for the same PJs. I just put them in one of those sweater holders so they can find matching pairs without contributing so much to the amount of laundry I do. Even then, those smiles are worth some extra laundry!

6 comments:

Jill said...

WOw, they do look a ton alike! They are one cute set of twins!!!

smithsmiles said...

You'd never be able to tell them apart! It's so cute that they get along so well

Janna said...

Mason and I were looking at this post and he said, "That's Joshua? He's my friend." He told me today that he needed more friends to play with. So, do you want to get together next week and go somewhere??? On Tuesday maybe?

Janna said...

p.s. the boys are so cute!! I think it's adorable that they are dumping out all of their pjs to find matching ones!

Jennie's bunch said...

Such handsome boys!! Love the "twin" thing!!

Ashley Dickman said...

love it! i love matching outfits on kids!