Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sense of Style

I went shopping by myself and came home with this shirt. I was walking out the door to bunko when I was asked if I was going to wear THAT shirt...so long story short he hates the shirt I liked it. Do I just have no sense of style? Here is the shirt I will put a poll on the side so you can vote. I am a big girl. I can handle the truth, but I'm still not completely convinced that it's such a bad shirt. Please help me out and give me the HONEST truth on the anonymous poll.

9 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

I say cute.
Monte says Mormon Pioneer/polygamist

Janna said...

I think it is adorable!!! Flattering and cute and feminine. He's a guy... and while we love our husbands, you can't always trust their fashion sense. They just can't appreciate women's clothing the way we do!!! :)

Jen said...

I think you've got great style - good pick on the shirt!

Anonymous said...

Its very cute. Im not much for brown, but its actually not a bad shirt!

smithsmiles said...

Cute shirt, keep it. We'll just have to plan a night out when Brandon is out of town so you can wear it!

Jeaniel said...

Dad said he liked it.....then read Monte's comment as said, "I was kinda thinking that myself" HE VOTES YES! I like the style, color is okay. DAD SAID ....BEARS ARE 5-5!!!!

Jill said...

Men know nothing. It's totally cute!

Mindi said...

My vote is cute!

Anne said...

That's so funny!! Justin asked where I got this skirt that I wore 2 Sundays ago. He thought it looked gypsyish. I told him he was just not up to date with the styles and wore it anyway. I was complimented over and over again at church about my skirt. Needless to say, I let Justin know he was wrong. Your shirt is cute and husbands are wrong. Maybe he is not into the color? Just wear what you like.