Sunday, November 16, 2008

Aquarium

We went to the Aquarium last week and the kids liked it. It was pretty good for a local aquarium. Everyone loved touching the rays.






Jacob loved the sharks and took a bunch of pictures. I am partial to pictures with people in them so I picked this one for the post, we just balanced the camera and used the timer.


I love this picture of the family there are so many good smiles. Jeremy was mad that someone put bunny ears on him for the first picture so he did an intentional grumpy face on this one. I didn't realize it until we had left. I really want to photoshop a new smile for him, do you think that's ok, or would I be "changing history"?

3 comments:

Ashley Dickman said...

so fun... i'll have to take kaden! i love the pouty face!

Janna said...

Looks like fun! I love the Aquarium and need to go back.

I say photoshop the smile. It's not changing history... I mean... he smiled the first time around, right? But keep the original photo too...

smithsmiles said...

Looks like fun. Maybe one of these days we'll have to take a day trip!