Saturday, March 7, 2009

Spoke to soon

Ok, so I'm really not better. I woke in the middle of the night with the same raging fever. I'm still alternating Tylenol and Advil and I still have a fever. (day 8) I thought mom's weren't supposed to get sick. I am definately getting a flu shot next year. Should I get them for my kids too? They don't like shots and none of them have ever had the flu. That would be 10 unnecessary shots for Jacob already?

Thank you for all of your kind emails and phone calls. This really would be no fun without friends and family.

4 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being sick!

Ashley Dickman said...

holy cow Kimberly! I'm soo.. sorry! Please let us know if there is anything we can do... as our husbands are out shooting! :)

smithsmiles said...

Not fair, Mom's aren't suppose to get sick and when they do they are suppose to STAY IN BED (hint hint)and let people help (I know easier said than done) Hope it goes away soon. We go with the flu mist for the kids. Much easier than the shot!

Unknown said...

Hey Kim sorry your sick. We have had the yuck at our hose for 1 month. I have had it for 3 weeks. Nit theraging fever but everything else. Sawyer had a 104 degree temp ant the other two have been sick too. They all had flu shots. . Just get lots of sleep and take a hot bubble and epson salt bath. Feel better soon.