Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A little too helpful

Brandon and I have been sick and it's amazing that none of our kids are. This may be because Joshua loves to use clorox wipes. He gets them out and wipes down just about everything. I thought it was harmless, a little extra disinfecting can't hurt right?

Yesterday he clorox wiped my glass of water inside and out without me noticing. That was so disgusting! It's good I don't have a voice, so I couldn't yell at him. He was after all just trying to help. I'll never be able to smell clorox wipes again without feeling nauseous!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I guess he didn't want you to get you own germs? How cute!

Tanya Searle said...

That makes me laugh. I can totally see him doing that.

Jill said...

oh no! A germ freak huh. that's a good thing right? At least they are helping.

Janna said...

haha! that is so cute. and gross too. Gotta love those little helpers!