Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow Days!!!


I love Snow days !!! (especially two in a row!!!)

This picture is for my family that doesn't live in the midwest. Jeremy is holding what we had to call snow. Really it is just some accumulated small hail.
I have no idea how to get the blue and underlining off...

Joshua sledding. Yes, they were sledding on the frozen grass and it was pretty fast! He is sick, but couldn't be kept inside. He mustered enough energy to sled a few times before he crashed on the couch.

Jeremy sledding down the hill over the slick driveway and down the front grass. They also slid down the neighbor's driveway, but I was too cold to take more than three pictures. Last week it was 75° and now it's I think 17°. I can't adjust that fast.












4 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

I completely understand. We have pictures of ice sledding too. Right now we have several inches of snow and there is hail/snow/freezing rain headed our way tonight. School was cancelled today, so we'll see what they decide for tomorrow.

Janna said...

That looks like so much fun!!!

haha... I thought that was real snow!! I don't know the difference.

Man, what's with all the sick kids around? Mason has been sick too. Wonder if it all got passed around at my house or something?!?! Eek.

Jennie's bunch said...

Looks like they had fun! Hope Joshua gets feeling better fast!

Jill said...

holy cows 75! Oh man why do I still live in Utah? I'm glad your boys had fun.