Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jacob at the 5 Browns

Jacob and I went to see the 5 Browns when they were in town. (5 siblings that play concert piano) I didn't think to take my camera out of my purse (not normal for me) when we were there, so I have a picture of him and the CD cover that they signed. It was a great concert and since then Jacob has been loving to play his fast pieces even faster, and really gets into with his head and arms like they did.
When I was taking his picture I kept saying, just one more, just one more, just to tease him. I love how his eyes get wider and his smile faker. These are the pictures I usually delete, but I can't, they make me laugh. You can almost hear him whining MOM through his gritted teeth.









2 comments:

Jennie's bunch said...

So funny! That was a great concert!! I'd love to see him get all into it like the Brown's did!;)

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! I am going to see a piano concert on Tuesday! Can't wait! I love the piano!
Love, Aunt Mindy